At Red, we are continually seeking ways of expanding our network of candidates. This scheme not only helps your friend find an exciting new role, but rewards you for little effort!
- Referrals must be brand new introductions for a specific position and the individual must not be connected with Red The Consultancy in any way, either through Red’s candidate database, LinkedIn network, or a previous direct application from the individual. The referral must also be aware they are being referred for the position.
- There must be dated and written proof between the person sending the referral and the Red employee. There must also be an acknowledgement of receipt from the Red employee to the person sending the referral.
- New referrals must be successfully placed by Red within 1 year from the date of introduction in the same or similar position as originally referred for the reward to be offered. After 1 year, the candidate will no longer be considered as a brand new introduction and may be placed by Red whereby the ‘refer a friend’ reward will not apply.
- An Apple iPad will only be rewarded upon successful placement of the new candidate, specifically, after 8 weeks from the candidate’s start date in their new role.
- The iPad must be claimed within a month from when Red notifies the person who sent the referral.
- Apple iPad basic edition in brand new condition will be offered. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The person sending the referral will not be eligible to claim the iPad without these completed terms.
- Red requests for a photo and/or written testimonial for publishing on our website, social media and other platforms.
Red reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend scheme or to change these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
*Please ensure your referral is communicated to Red.
*A copy of Refer a Friend T&Cs is available upon request.