Senior Sales Manager, Marine , Singapore
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTIONExclusive to Red!An expanding international marine manufacturer and supplier of marine equipment in Singapore is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join them. The successful candidate will be part of the team doing sales strategy within the region. This role will report into the Managing Director and the opportunity will offer the successful candidate excellent career development opportunities together with increased revenue from the new sales strategy. Please send a Word version of your updated CV and kindly remember to include only one personal email address ON the document to ensure that it gets captured on our (applicant tracking system) ATS.ABOUT OUR CLIENT Our client is a leading international marine manufacturer and supplier of vessel safety equipment. They are an established and prominent company that is set for impressive growth opportunities in the South East Asian market.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
In order to be shortlisted for this vacancy, the candidate should present the following core skills and competencies (but not limited to):-
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe role of Senior Sales Manager will include the following responsibilities (but not limited to):-
- Bachelor in Engineering/Sales/Marketing is preferred, but experience may compensate for higher education.
- 5+ years related and proven experience in marine sales
- Strong and proven network within the ship management in Asia Pacific
- Technical background with maritime/offshore experience
- Ability to communicate effectively across all operational levels of the organization as well as with clients and the sales team, exercising appropriate tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Your soft skills should include excellent communication skills, sales-savviness, great people skills, and ability to manage stress. You will be able to work in a team while maintaining your own sales pipeline.
- Candidates should ideally be residing in Singapore
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates that have the specific skills and experiences required to fulfil the responsibilities of the role will be contacted for a telephone interview by one of our consultants. Thereafter a detailed job description will be made available for discussion before CV’s are submitted to our client for review. REMUNERATION PACKAGEAn attractive and competitive market related salary with performance and company profitability bonuses, company car and benefits are on offer. Follow Red on LinkedIn Tracey Lee ShearerR1107872
- Perform sales and marketing activities to meet set targets
- Drive growth from both the sales of products and services
- Maintain existing and expand client base and sales volume
- Participate in sales related activities including exhibitions, road shows and seminars
- Other ad-hoc projects as required