Project Consultant (PMS/Safety) , Germany
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTIONExclusive to Red!Project Consultant (PMS/Safety) sought by a European Marine supplier of software solutions for ship-owners & ship managers. Based from the European offices in Hamburg, Germany this role will be responsible for providing project consultation and management for planned maintenance and safety-related modules.
Please send a Word version of your updated CV and kindly remember to include only one personal email address ON the document to ensure that it gets captured on our (applicant tracking system) ATS. ABOUT OUR CLIENT Our client is a North European owned software solutions provider for the Maritime industry. With offices in Asia, Europe and world-leading technical expertise they provide software solutions for vessel maintenance, dry-docking, procurement, operations, risk management, financial and database management. THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTTo be shortlisted for this vacancy, the candidate should present the following core skills and competencies (but not limited to): -
Your soft skills should include excellent communication & presentation skills with a solid command of written and spoken English. The ability to do extensive global travel and a high-energy, enthusiastic approach to customer service and support. This position is open for applicants residing in Hamburg, Germany. JOB DESCRIPTIONThe role of Project Consultant (PMS/Safety) will include the following responsibilities (but not limited to):-
- Bachelor in Marine Nautical Science and/or Marine Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in marine as a seafarer and/or equivalent within a maritime software
- Experience in the maritime industry is an added advantage (preferably as Navigation Officer, Deck Officer, 1st/ 2nd Class Marine Engineer or Safety Superintendent)
- Experience in managing and roll out PMS or Safety related systems within maritime operations (e.g. AMOS, ShipNet and etc).
- Experience in project management relating to PMS and Safety related modules whilst managing multiple projects/assignments.
- Experience in using software solutions to drive Business Process Management.
- Hands on working experience of database applications e.g. MS access, Oracle and/or MS SQL server.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates that have the specific skills and experiences required to fulfill the responsibilities of the role will be contacted for a telephone interview by one of our consultants. Thereafter a detailed job description will be made available for discussion before CV’s are submitted to our client for review. REMUNERATION PACKAGEA competitive market-related remuneration package and benefits are on offer. Follow Red on LinkedInTracey Lee ShearerR1107872
- Project Implementation, functional customer training and interface between client and product support team and act as the main resource and advisor to other consultants regarding knowledge transfer.
- Level 2 customer support during implementation and completion.
- Pre-sales support to the sales team, propose technical solutions and cost estimates, compliance and software demonstrations and act as domain consultant/subject matter expert to customers whilst being part of the tender team.