Global KAM, Marine Coatings , Hong Kong
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTIONExclusive to RedAn MNC involved in the supply of paints, coatings and chemicals is looking for Global Key Account Manager for their marine coatings division. The main role is to build and develop multilevel relationships within the marine industry. With the position based in Hong Kong or Taipei, this role will report directly to the Global Key Account Director in Europe. Applications for this role close on 30 June 2017. Please send a Word version of your updated CV and kindly remember to include only one personal email address ON the document to ensure that it gets captured on our (applicant tracking system) ATS. ABOUT OUR CLIENT Our client is one of the world’s leading industrial companies that specialize in coatings and chemicals. They operate globally in more than 80 countries providing customers with quality and innovative products.THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTTo be shortlisted for this vacancy, the candidate should present the following core skills and competencies (but not limited to): -
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe role of the Global Key Account Manager (KAM) will include the following responsibilities (but not limited to): -
- Master’s Degree in Economics, sales or similar qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the maritime industry together with proven international cultural competencies
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin is a requirement in order to communicate with the international team and customer base.
- The ability to travel extensively, with a high-energy and enthusiastic approach to customer service and support.
- The successful candidate must hold a valid driving license.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates that have the specific skills and experiences required to fulfil the responsibilities of the role will be contacted for a telephone interview by one of our consultants. Thereafter a detailed job description will be made available for discussion before CV’s are submitted to our client for review. REMUNERATION PACKAGEOur client is offering an internationally market-related remuneration salary and benefits, plus personal and company performance based bonuses, Group medical insurance and pension. Follow Red on LinkedInTracey Lee ShearerR1107872
- As a member of the Regional Strategic Marketing Team, you will contribute to the strategy execution and lead in executing the approved strategy for the region in Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
- You will manage business relationships with nominated Key Account Customers and prospective clients and take responsibility for purchasing decisions that could generate leads and sales in your region as well as other global regions.
- Increase gross profit for specific key accounts and ensure regular communication of progress and results is share with the Global Key Account Director
- Identify and build international relationships with multi-level contacts within selected key accounts in the marine industry